Address27349 Jefferson Ave. Ste. 200 A, Temecula, CA 92590 View map
What is Home Health Aide (HHA) Program?
Home Health Aide (HHA) training program is a 5 day program that covers the 40 hours required by the CDPH (California Department of Public Health), that combines 2.5 theory days, 2.5 clinical days. With this training program a HHA should be able to provide health care assistance under a supervision of an RN or LVN, looking after the safety of their client or resident at their own homes, or at a residential setting facilities such as retirement homes, assisted living facilities. The care would include assistance of their ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living) grocery shopping, doctors visits among other things aside from light house keeping. Temecula Valley School of Nursing (TVSN), offers comprehensive training for aspiring home health aides. Taking this program will give you 26 CEU (Continuing Education Units) credits towards renewal of your CNA License if taken during the 1st year you completed/passed the CNA Program competency examination. We are now adding more training for HHA after program completion to work in Non-Medical In-Home Care setting, which is now required by Home Care Organization (HCO) and it is a “free” training.
What will you learn in this course?
- Conduct checks of client’s vital signs, perform related diagnostic measures, and assist with medical equipment as needed.
- Document information, administer medications according to physician directions.
- Assist with exercises and rehabilitative measures under the supervision of a Licensed PT.
- Provide daily help with light housekeeping and personal care tasks.
- Offer companionship.
- Do patient ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living) that includes dressing, grooming, cooking among others.
- Bathe and assist on other personal hygiene tasks and other related personal care tasks.
HHA program schedule:(Please call for start dates)
Weekday Class – 8AM to 4:30PM
Program Fee $550.00 (50% payable upon enrollment)
Take our HHA Training program. Inquire today at (951) 296-2588 or click the button below to request for more info!Contact Us: