Upcoming CNA Class Schedules and Program Codes:
- Weekday Morning class – Program Code S-1608
- Weekend Morning class – Program Code S – 1609
- Weekday Evening class – Program Code S – 1516
Program Fee of $ 1,800* for CNA Program.
Enrollment fee of $500.00 (applied towards program fee) is required to guarantee enrollment. Other required training supplies and equipment is provided by the school.
Call / email us to Register now!
Or “Register/Enroll online” !!!!! (Page coming up)
This CNA certificate training program may qualify a low income applicant for local government funding by Riverside Workforce Partnership, WIA (Workforce Investment Act), based on family income, VA and other Government Grants/Awards.
This is a 22 days theory and clinical training, 8 hours a day on the following schedules:
Weekday Morning Schedule – Monday to Thursday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Weekday Evening Schedule – Monday to Friday 4 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Weekend Morning Schedule – Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The school Temecula Valley School of Nursing is required by CDPH (California Dept. of Public Health) to do mandatory back ground check on every student applicant. Live Scan Finger Printing will be performed before program start date.
It is the student’s responsibility to arrange a “responsibility free 22 days” that must be dedicated solely for the completion of the required program hours. California Dept. of Public Health requires “no missed” program days in order to complete the program hours and qualify to sit for the NNAAP-CNA Competency examination.
***A Free 5 day “mandatory review days” follows right after the program completion to prepare the student before he/she can sit for the NNAAP-CNA Competency Examination***
Program documentation requirements:
- Social Security Card/Number
- Valid Driver’s License OR Valid State Picture ID or Alien Card/Passport
- CPR/BLS copy (American Heart Association/Health Care Provider)
- Copy of Physical Exam within the last 60 days and a 90 day old PPD/TB Skin Test prior to program start date must be submitted within the “first 5 days of the program which can be acquired from their respective doctors/health providers. A Medical Form will be provided to student applicant upon enrollment.
CNA Program Fee of $ 1,800.00 !
Student financial responsibility: (Estimated Cost $377.00)
- State Examination Fee of $100.00 (payable to Southern Regional Testing Center, in a form of Cashier Check or Money Order) must be submitted on or before the 8th day of the class/program
- Textbook ($48.00) / Workbook ($22.00)
- LiveScan Fingerprint ($51.00)
- 1 Set of Uniform, Stethoscope, Gait Belt and Blood Pressure Cuff and a White Pair of shoes ($105.00)
- CPR Certification – Health Care Provider by American Heart Association – $51.00
- Physical Exam and TB/PPD Skin Test
- Hepa-B shot is not required but recommended.
Payment terms available: (Within the 22 Days program duration)
- Due upon enrollment $500.00.
- Remaining balance maybe paid in installment during the program duration.
A student not cleared of financial and other responsibility with the school Temecula Valley School of Nursing cannot and will not be registered for the State examination regardless of any circumstance.
(Prices subject to change without prior notice)
This is a first come first serve basis accommodation, 15 students per class. For inquiries, please call us at (951) 296-2588 or contact us online.
Certified Nurse Assistant certification in 30 Days. Inquire today at (951) 296-2588 or click the button below to request for more info!Contact Us: