Upcoming CNA Class Schedules and Program Codes:
- Weekday Morning class – Program Code S-1608
- Weekend Morning class – Program Code S – 1609
- Weekday Evening class – Program Code S – 1516
Program Fee of $ 1,800* for CNA Program.
Enrollment fee of $300.00 (applied towards program fee) is required to guarantee enrollment. Other required training supplies and equipment is provided by the school.
Call / email us to Register now!
Or “Register/Enroll online” !!!!! (Page coming up)
This CNA certificate training program is approved for local government funding by Riverside Workforce Partnership, WIA (Workforce Investment Act), based on family income, VA and other Government Grants/Awards.
This is a 24 days theory and clinical training, 8 hours a day on the following schedules:
Weekday Morning Schedule – Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Weekday Evening Schedule – Monday to Friday 4 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Weekend Morning Schedule – Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The school Temecula Valley School of Nursing is required by CDPH (California Dept. of Public Health) to do mandatory back ground check on every student applicant. Live Scan Finger Printing will be performed before program start date.
It is the student’s responsibility to arrange a “responsibility free 24 days” that must be dedicated solely for the completion of the required program hours. California Dept. of Public Health requires “no missed” program days in order to complete the program hours and qualify to sit for the CNA State examination.
***A 5 day “mandatory review days” follows right after the program completion to prepare the student before he/she can sit for the NNAAP-CNA Competency Examination***
Program documentation requirements:
- Social Security Card/Number
- Valid Driver’s License OR Valid State Picture ID or Alien Card/Passport
- CPR/BLS copy (American Heart Association/Health Care Provider)
- Copy of Physical Exam within the last 60 days and a 90 day old PPD/TB Skin Test prior to program start date must be submitted within the “first 5 days of the program which can be acquired from their respective doctors/health providers. A Medical Form will be provided to student applicant upon enrollment.
CNA Program Fee of $2,200.00 includes the following:
- Live Scan Finger Print
Student financial responsibility: (Estimated Cost)
- State Examination Fee of $100.00 (payable to Southern Regional Testing Center, in a form of Cashier Check or Money Order) must be submitted on or before the 8th day of the class/program
- Textbook ($48.00)
- 1 Set of Uniform, Stethoscope, Gait Belt and Blood Pressure Cuff (Not required but recommended) $65.00
- CPR Certification – Health Care Provider by American Heart Association – $51.00 (with CPR Book required by AHA)
- White Shoes “closed toe”. Upon enrollment student applicant is given a Medical Form to take to their doctor for Physical Exam and PPD/TB Skin Test.
Payment terms available: (Within the 22 Days program duration)
- Due upon enrollment $500.00.
- Due on or before the 15th business day of the program $ 1,700 (maybe paid in installment)
A student not cleared of financial and other responsibility with the school Temecula Valley School of Nursing cannot and will not be registered for the State examination regardless of any circumstance.
(Prices subject to change without prior notice)
This is a first come first serve basis accommodation, 15 students per class. For inquiries, please call us at (951) 296-2588 or contact us online.
Certified Nurse Assistant certification in 30 Days. Inquire today at (951) 296-2588 or click the button below to request for more info!Contact Us: